GunPro Portable Rifle Rack
**IMPORTANT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS: Hook up the hose and spray! The GunPro Rifle Rack’s durable high density plastic makes clean up quick and easy
- The GunPro FITS MOST TACTICAL WEAPON SYSTEMS (AR-15 rifle/mid, M4, AK47, SS 522, etc.) does not fit 10.5″ sbr but can be modified
- Manufactured and Assembled in the USA.
- New and Improved Center Shelf and Track. More stability, More strength
- The GunPro Portable Rifle Rack is useful at home when cleaning or displaying firearms.
- Perfect weapon storage solution
- Used to safely store and support firearms at field camps, shooting clubs, and other outdoor and indoor shooting.
- The GunPro Portable Rifle Racks are great for retail firearms displays and gun show displays.
- The GunPro Portable Rifle Rack is a perfect solution for recreational hunters, sport shooters, professional target shooters, firearms dealers, firearms retailers and wholesalers, military professionals, and law enforcement professionals who use, maintain, and store firearms.
- Used by law enforcement, military and special operations, state/federal/civilian agencies, hunter education programs, as well as competition shooters and hunters.
- Safely store rifles, air rifles, shotguns, and black powder rifles.
- Lightweight, portable rife rack that can be used to safely support rifles, shotguns, and tactical weapon systems.
- The GunPro Portable Rifle Rack is perfect for indoor and outdoor classroom settings for hunter education and firearm safety training.
- Gun Metal Black Finish
- High Density, injection molded, polyethylene plastic
- Dimensions: 24”x 36.5”, stands 35” tall when fully extended, 33.5” width at the base when fully extended.
- Weighs under 14 lbs.
- Barrel grooves are offset to prevent damage to firearms
- Lightweight and portable
- Hot and cold weather polymers added for all weather stability.
- Handy built in storage shelf
- Safely stores up to 12 firearms
- Folds flat for easy storage and transport
- Professionally engineered and tested for strength, durability, and quality
- Side ribs provide rigidity to the structure as well as provide slots to accept firearms with or without scopes, in an upright and slightly angled position.
- Center shelf snaps firmly in place when fully extended for added stability.
- Center shelf assembly also serves to strengthen the rack and provide a positive locking mechanism to provide stability.
- Center shelf provides a convenient storage location for small arms, ammunition, range kits, etc.
- Recommended 20lb capacity on the center shelf assembly.
- Center shelf assembly tested up to 40lbs
All sales are final. Products damaged in transit will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Claims must be submitted within 10 days from the date of receipt. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send correspondence to PO Box 1043, Loveland, Co 80537 to submit your shipping damage claim. Replacement products will be shipped upon returned receipt to American Innovations, LLC of the damaged products.